Sardine offers a unified platform for fraud prevention and AML compliance. It uses AI and machine learning to detect fraud, prevent financial crime, and stop sophisticated scams.
With Complete, Sardine revised its compensation process to create a winning recruiting and retention strategy.
Sardine’s compensation process involved:
- 10+ questions per offer to candidates around benefits & equity
- Multiple spreadsheets were managed by people leaders and stakeholders
- Executives spending 3+ days per quarter manually review comp decisions
Sardine saw that as they continued to grow, these problems would only compound.
To streamline the comp process and address data silos, Sardine turned to Complete.
Sardine leveraged three Complete products:
- The Offer Letter led to a 22% higher offer acceptance rates, saving recruiters and managers from restarting the process at the most expensive stage of the recruitment process – the offer
- Metrics & Modeling ability to maintain a source-of-truth and topline burn
- Team Leveling led to 50% less time spent on creating tiers, and created a single-source-of-truth for data that all teams could trust
Sardine’s new recruiting flow:
- Allowed them to seal the deal on having candidates accept offers, saving tens of hours and thousands of dollars – per role – that would otherwise be spent on restarting the whole process
- Provided the team has a stronger comp philosophy to create a compelling comp offer the first time around – and easily address any concerns with candidates
- Candidates were wow’d by the candidate experience!
- Resulted in a 40% faster time to close for new hires
Sardine’s compensation process now:
- Involved streamlined semi-annual reviews with up-to-date compensation data
- Real-time leveling decisions that ensured their compensation strategy stayed competitive
- Clear communication to employees on how changes in their compensation were determined
With Complete, Sardine’s people can focus their attention on what they do best – enabling quick and safe financial transactions – and know that they’re fairly compensated for it.